Are you looking for unique things to do in Aruba that you’ve probably never thought of doing before? Here’s a list of unique activities in Aruba for you, and your family.
Unique Things To Do in Aruba
The list consist of three categories from beach, air and land activities. It has both low impact energy activity and adventure for thrill seekers.
You might of never heard from these activities before (that’s the point), and some you’ve never gotten the chance to do it before, but totally should.
Go Horseback Riding At Wariruri Beach
Guided horseback ride alongside Aruba’s scenic coastlines towards Wariruri Beach.
Wariruri is a secluded beach surrounded by a natural coastline cove.
It’s known among locals and visitors for hiking and surfing. Wariruri Beach is one of the hidden gems of beaches on the island, a must visit while on Aruba.
At wariruri beach you get a chance to take in the scenic views and make some memorable pictures.
Horseback Tour Details & Pricing
You can easily book this horseback riding tours directly with us.
The tour is offered during the morning or in the afternoon.
Here’s some details and pricing for horseback riding tours to Wariruri beach.
- Prices start at $105.00 per person.
- Private tour guide included in price.
- Confirmation email with be sent by email after your booking.
- Guests exceeding weight limit of 250 pounds are not allowed to ride.
- Quick lesson on riding horses included.
- Transportation included: you will be informed about pick up time and location after you confirm your booking.
- Activity Provider: La Ponderosa Ranch
Book Your Horseback Riding Tour
- Morning Horseback Riding Tour To Wariruri Beach$105Morning horse ride alongside beautiful & scenic trail to one of Aruba’s hidden gems – Wariruri Beach.
- Afternoon Horseback Riding Tour To Wariruri Beach$105Afternoon horse ride alongside beautiful & scenic trail to one of Aruba’s hidden gems – Wariruri Beach.
Hike To Natural Pool (Swim & Snorkel) + Lunch at Palm Beach!
Are you into hiking and exploring the island in an unique way?
This tour starts at Aruba’s national park (Arikok) where you will start your hiking tour alongside a countryside trail towards one of the most popular attractions on the island, the Natural Pool!
Arikok hiking tour is perfect for adventure seekers who want to discover the park in a unique way.
You can snorkel and swim here at this famous rock formation pool.
After the hiking session, you will refuel your body with a delicious lunch at, Ricardo’s, one of the best restaurants on Palm Beach (lunch included in the tour price).
Natural Pool Hiking Tour Price & Details
Here’s a list of important details and price for hiking tours to Natural pool.
The Tour includes:
- Experienced tour guide
- Private Tour
- Fruits & Water on the way
- Snorkeling gear
- Entree to the Arikok National Park
- Half-day Tour Exploring nature
- Visit seven sightseeing spots
- Visit coast to coast or Aruba
- Luxury lunch at Ricardo’s restaurant ocean Front at Eagle Beach
Book Your Natural Hiking Tour
Guided Local & Private Tour Around Aruba
There’s a lot to do in Aruba and one smart move is to go with a tour that highlights all the iconic spots on the island.
With a local guided and private tour, you will enjoy the privacy of enjoying the island with your family.
This is a half day tour that includes stops at:
- Butterfly Farm
- California Lighthouse
- Feed turtles while you swim and snorkel at Mangel Halto
- Visit the donkey sanctuary
- And you can request iconic spots that interest you to visit.
- Price starts at $125.00
Details Local Guided Tours in Aruba
Here are the stops this tour includes.
- Butterfly Farm
- Family picture at the Tower
- Let’s feed the turtles
- Donkey Sanctuary
- Mangel Halto Beach (Swimming & Snorkeling)
Sign Up For Aruba Updates By Email
Do you want more related articles about Aruba like this?
If so, sign up for our weekly newsletter to get updates about Aruba delivered straight to your inbox every week for free.
By signing up today, I will email you my “Aruba on a Budget” eBook filled with money saving tips for your vacation in Aruba.
Sign up now by typing in your email in the opt in form below.